I made questions related to girls which men would love to answer. The questions are just wackoness and wackiness but will catch the attentions of the readers who drop by my blog(maybe). And I had fun answering them. Anyway, they're just my opinions.
Do you like girls who are into text?
-No I don't. They will someday give you a shit, a lot of shits. Unless the only number registered in her phonebook is her boyfriend's.
What will you do if you find your girl flirting with another man?
-Feed to the dogs. Flirts are worst than whores!
"Age doesn't matter," is this phrase applicable to you?
-It does not matter, as long she don't look like my grandma.
A girl with eyeglasses or without?
-Do you mean the nerds?
Virginity matters, does it really? Answer 'Yes' if it matters to you, and 'No' if you don't care at all.
-ABSOLUTELY YES!
Proud to have a sexy girlfriend?
-Hell yeah! Having a beautiful+sexy girlfriend is more than winning the jackpot prize in lotto.
Bothered by a flat chested?
-rofl. haha this is funny.. if a man says 'i love you,' it means he loves the whole of her, not only her boobs.
How about a girl who loves cooking?
-I would rather be with her everytime she cook me my favorite food than going to bars with my friends. If I had a girlfriend like this, it would be hard on my part to let her go.
Girls do a lot of stuff to make their man get jealous. what do you reckon?
-(I'm serious this time. Correct me if I'm wrong)girls do this to know if their man really love them. And I have no subjects in my mind that I contradict to this. But if this becomes gradually habitual, it becomes a blissful shit. For love's sake, stop doing this dirty work. The fact that you do this inspite you knowing how we feel really pisses us. When this habit becomes severe, you are already giving us the reason to hate you. If you play with us we will play with you. So DON'T give us a helluva-game!
Do you like girls who are into text?
-No I don't. They will someday give you a shit, a lot of shits. Unless the only number registered in her phonebook is her boyfriend's.
What will you do if you find your girl flirting with another man?
-Feed to the dogs. Flirts are worst than whores!
"Age doesn't matter," is this phrase applicable to you?
-It does not matter, as long she don't look like my grandma.
A girl with eyeglasses or without?
-Do you mean the nerds?
Virginity matters, does it really? Answer 'Yes' if it matters to you, and 'No' if you don't care at all.
-ABSOLUTELY YES!
Proud to have a sexy girlfriend?
-Hell yeah! Having a beautiful+sexy girlfriend is more than winning the jackpot prize in lotto.
Bothered by a flat chested?
-rofl. haha this is funny.. if a man says 'i love you,' it means he loves the whole of her, not only her boobs.
How about a girl who loves cooking?
-I would rather be with her everytime she cook me my favorite food than going to bars with my friends. If I had a girlfriend like this, it would be hard on my part to let her go.
Girls do a lot of stuff to make their man get jealous. what do you reckon?
-(I'm serious this time. Correct me if I'm wrong)girls do this to know if their man really love them. And I have no subjects in my mind that I contradict to this. But if this becomes gradually habitual, it becomes a blissful shit. For love's sake, stop doing this dirty work. The fact that you do this inspite you knowing how we feel really pisses us. When this habit becomes severe, you are already giving us the reason to hate you. If you play with us we will play with you. So DON'T give us a helluva-game!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.