At Last! A new era has formed. A new group of the same level of consciousness bind together to form a group of unlabeled intelligence. They are called 'the Lokbulites' derived from our own native language 'bulok' which means novice. Who can believe that this group can compose of individuals of extraordinary brilliance(haha paradox)?!
The members are the last of their own specie. They are renowned because of their own style. They are gifted because they have squidbrains, birdbrains, and noob-like brains. They commit more mistakes more than the usual. They become strong when they gather. They won't upset you if you go with them. They are flexible and can fit to whatever situation they go through. They aren't extinct, they are not just showy.
Actually, the Lokbulites are groupmates. They are funny, extravagant, and heart-pounding companions. The group was founded because of their willingness to build a suitable place for enjoyment. The foundress is no other than Maileen escoto, the head mistress is Emelita manalo, with the the supervision of Wean cumla, and with the precipitating members: Jen taboy,Jovi quijano, Nica agner, ruffa lacaba, Che benitez, Kath lloren, Jobeth cavio. And I am the last lokbulite! LOL!
Their duty at the hospital is also the grand Lokbulite reunion. They are highly energized from head to toe(from the tip of their split ends to the bottom of their ingrowns).
I salute you groupmates!
The words I used to describe were actually not that serious. This is just my way of giving a little tribute to my groupmates. I really enjoy their company.
By the way, the names mentioned were my friends...I just made a little curse on them. haha kidding!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.