7.14.2010

The N3D'09-'10 2nd sem(2nd edition)

What else can I say to a section who made very remarkable memories? Putting things into sentimentality that were variant before me. Things that were futile change because of the determination of people who shared and cared a lot. And I have no regrets that until now I keep on valuing this section more than anything else. I salute you for turning things into satisfaction that were never before.

Things that happened...
October 2009, everything started with blanks and questions regarding to who will be the new teachers and classmates and to what will be the new subjects. Seeing my new classmates build within me a trust that someday everything will go peacefully, with no tears of remorse and lamentations. Everything went to normal as the classes went on. Some enjoyed the remaining months going to school and attending the class before the end of the year. But as the year ends with a bang the mid term examination also joined the round.

Releasing the results of our midterm grades became an awaited event. And when it showed to us the tension arose. I can see from the eyes of my classmates the usual jolly faces. But it wasn't the reality, a mask! But deep inside they were crying hard, sobbing, and screaming. I always knew this. It was never easy to imagine failing a major subject that may destroy a future(I know you can relate to this). The sad thing here is, it lessens the possibility to pass in the finals.

Everyday became a day of alienation facing a monotonous schedule, having intensive lectures that not everyone was interested to listen and just wanted to go home and get rid from wearing that white clinical uniform. Can't understand them... Anyway, life must continue though we struggle with pains and sorrows from yesterday's adversities. And again N3D was full of life trying to combat the misfortunes brought by failed grades. This is one of the reasons why I salute the class. BECAUSE THEY NEVER GIVE UP. THEY NEVER SURRENDER TO THE RUINS OF A CATASTROPHIC EVENT. Something to admire of.

College days came. The celebration became a usual day for us, though some were eager to compete and busied with the preparations and rehearsals. Everybody wanted to avail the benefits from joining the activities of the college days. I appreciate the class for this. They will do everything just to pass. Amazing N3D!

The final examination came. Again, everyone except for some were eager to finish this stressful event not minding the deliberation awaiting for them. And... The school year is done!

I dedicate this short message to my classmates...

The times that we've been together were also the times that made a very fine bond within us. Maybe we were just unaware of those things. The fact that we were used to knowing each other was a very precious thing. The times we shared our own stories made a great impact to each of us. A remembrance that will never be forgotten. The times when we shared our answer to our classmates because they badly needed it. The times when we almost made the Cura lecture a picnic because of our mass eating of that Boy Bawang. The times when we pretended to listen to our teachers though we were not actually listening (apostolic hypocrisy). The time when Sir Labicane asked to tell our favorite animals and I can still remember that unicorns and rainbows! The time when we were scolded by our teacher in Philcon because of that interview-project thing(others turned out to be so hopeless because of the absence of reply). The times when there were dozens of late comers and giving corny inexcusable excuses(babarz became famous because of this).The times when our officers announced something and became like idiots and morons because we kept on ignoring them(haha sorry for that). The times when we were singing an out-of-tune birthday songs to the birthday celebrators. The times when we raised our hand to our teacher during a recitation and answered an out-of-the-world answer to the question(I'm one of them,wew!). The time when we slept in front of a teacher giving discussions(this happened several times). The times when we build bridges between two people, new loveteams formed. And the times when we cried because of problems then a classmate came to comfort us.

All these things printed the best memories in us though they were just usual and very ordinary. And if someone asks me if our section made all these things...hell yeah we made them!

A lot of things happened during the whole second semester. Some became more mature and responsible.Others became wild. And more and more became mediocre with regards to studies. Others became more diligent and took seriously their studies.

I've always been grateful because these things happened to us. Those smiles and tears will never be forgotten. How I wish we could go back and enjoy it again. It may sound absurd to say, this section so far was a great section, but that's the way I feel. It would be hypocrisy on my part to say that I will not miss this section. AND AS LONG THAT THIS SECTION
EXISTS EVERYDAY WILL BE A LONG STORY TO TELL.


Can you still remember what I said during our recollection? everyday will be a writing to the book of each of us. And as time passes by we start filling up the blanks in each page and start writing more about them.This is the process where we came to know and learn more about our classmates. And this time we've filled them. The blanks are now filled with stories and experiences that we've shared to them.


I won't forget you classmates...


-----------------------END-----------------------

I would like to extend my gratitude to the following:

---To almighty God, for giving us the chance to prove that we are worthy to continue. And also for his guiding presence.

---To sir Dickya, who patiently journeyed with us in our struggle with Cura, and for inspiring us to persevere more. We owe you a lot sir!

---To the class officers, for doing their duties and obligations.

---To the Hershie's band(Kends, Gino, Frances, Abbey), for helping me show that our section is some kind of a type.

---To the boom liki tribe, for showing to us the atmosphere of enjoyment.

---And lastly, to the N3D class, who together with me endured every millstone of life, by their very own true selves.


GOD BLESS US ALL!

 (The note was made on March 20, 2010 after the school year ends. A note dedicated to my classmates)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.