7.23.2010

A Longing

"I never dreamed a perfect relationship with you, I just want a perfect life for you. Whatever it is that makes you happy, it makes me happy too."


Seeing my friends together with their girlfriends with happy faces makes me envious. I envy them because of the elation they find when they are together, and not once they've felt guilt of loving each other. And I admire them for loving their girlfriends with all their heart. Then, in my own lonely presence I came to think of her. How is she now? Is she fine? Is she doing well? Those questions keep on coming to my mind everytime I miss her. A longing never easy to resist. There were no days I never think of her. I really miss her. If days come without seeing her presence I'm starting to be anxious. I start to think if she's really fine and comfortable. I pray to God if I can have the chance even just a glance of her, just to make sure she's okay. A little sight of her makes me feel good, and reassuring that she's fine makes me feel better. I really want to be with her, if only I had a choice.


I don't wanna loss you. I don't wanna starve to death. Please stay with me.


P.S.
...I think of you this time
,
hope you are always okay. As long that these feelings remain in my heart, my longing for you will never end. In you I find peace and contentment. You are my home... I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.