7.09.2010

Insanity..

Disclaimer: This note was written on the day before my birthday this year. I was in compulsory to make this since I have people behind me filled with prejudice.

The discomforts of other people about my manner might be answered this time. I don't understand people why they keep on stereotyping me. I don't understand why I'm still biased and prejudiced, and why they keep on giving negative compliments. I cant blame them for this. They give compliments because they want to say what they see and feel about me. And I'm grateful of that, at least I'm learning in assessing myself.

Their critiques made me know this thing, that the problem was I.

I'm a real geek this time...
I have all this time the chance to reveal my other self. The other extreme, the other side of my personality, the personality that people see in me everyday- I call him Denase.
His personality is like a Frankenstein, he make things that ruins me as a person.
A very impatient personality. He wears a mask just to hide the shameful face. He is full of desires and plans. A skeptical and naive person filled with selfish ambitions, and is most probably INSENSITIVE.

Denase
is an impostor hard to get rid of. An ignorant and slave of his egotistic delusions- he's a real fake!

Intently looking at his eyes tell something, something that is rare... a part playful and a part seductive.

He is trapped in a prison of raged. Insanity makes him feel stronger.


I have this time revealing my inner self because I've felt the need to reveal it. Revealing this builds within me a feeling of inner strength, courage and security. This is a great help for me though I'm shy letting people know this. I want to be given a chance to feel worth even just for a while. A chance to be a person respected and be accepted as a being worthy of dignity inspite of my incapacities and the impostor I have with me.

People seldom see the real me because I seldom show my real self. It's because I wear a mask. And the two of them are completely different from each other, a juxtapose of myselves. The other one somewhat like gifted and superior while the other is woefully deficient. I won't tell something about my real self. It's all up for you to know. And sometimes, some things are better left unsaid.

1 comment:

Asiong32 said...

"I want to be given a chance to feel worth even just for a while. A chance to be a person respected and be accepted as a being worthy of dignity inspite of my incapacities and the impostor I have with me"

it hit me big time bro! i know you dont know me but i can relate...if you have denase, i call mine with different names...bec theres a lot of them...i too wears a mask! a lot of mask and im good at it. i try to let my other me not to control me anymore coz i hate it...i want a new life now...i dont wanna go back or look back...

people think im normal...but deep inside im crazy! nice blog! i like it..

asiong

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.