***************
"A man is not finish when he lose, he is finish when he quits." I really don't know what to do this time. I'm facing a bittersweet taste of my fate. I'm really pissed this time. Will this be the start of the end?
I don't understand why these things have to happen. I don't understand why life has to be unfair. What have I done? Am I evil enough to suffer the consequences that do not corresponds to my wrongdoings? Why it has to be me? do I have to question these happenings and why they have to happen?
I'm really, really sorry *******. I never knew you were really angry at me. I just don't know the thought that her anger will reach the level that she don't wanna talk and see me anymore. I feel sorry for all the things I've done to her. I think I met my limitations. That I have to be where I must be. I need to control my tempers. It doesn't have to happen this way if only I heed my mind's decision. Instead I followed my heart. It doesn't have to happen this way...
I keep on following a senseless decision that gives me nothing but a cruelty that nails me into emptiness. An insanity that hangs me in the bed of suffering. My heart keeps on beating, keeps on loving, keeps on caring- but the cause of my suffering, the cause of my frail weakness.
I know I made a mistake and I admit it was all my fault. I don't blame her why this is happening to us. It's not her fault, I know. And if she will not accept anymore my 'sorry' thing, I think it is I who must let go. This is hard on my part but I have to.
I'm getting sick of this thing. When things go bad and leave me nothing but suffering, it is then time to quit. Quitting becomes the best choice but at the same time the most painful decision in my life. I think you left me no choice, and besides that's what you want.
I quit!
***************
...I thought it was easy to quit, but i was wrong.
I don't understand why these things have to happen. I don't understand why life has to be unfair. What have I done? Am I evil enough to suffer the consequences that do not corresponds to my wrongdoings? Why it has to be me? do I have to question these happenings and why they have to happen?
I'm really, really sorry *******. I never knew you were really angry at me. I just don't know the thought that her anger will reach the level that she don't wanna talk and see me anymore. I feel sorry for all the things I've done to her. I think I met my limitations. That I have to be where I must be. I need to control my tempers. It doesn't have to happen this way if only I heed my mind's decision. Instead I followed my heart. It doesn't have to happen this way...
I keep on following a senseless decision that gives me nothing but a cruelty that nails me into emptiness. An insanity that hangs me in the bed of suffering. My heart keeps on beating, keeps on loving, keeps on caring- but the cause of my suffering, the cause of my frail weakness.
I know I made a mistake and I admit it was all my fault. I don't blame her why this is happening to us. It's not her fault, I know. And if she will not accept anymore my 'sorry' thing, I think it is I who must let go. This is hard on my part but I have to.
I'm getting sick of this thing. When things go bad and leave me nothing but suffering, it is then time to quit. Quitting becomes the best choice but at the same time the most painful decision in my life. I think you left me no choice, and besides that's what you want.
I quit!
***************
...I thought it was easy to quit, but i was wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.