Earlier this evening I had a great time going to Muai Thai gym and got good kicks and punches thrown off. I've been having a great time doing this for awhile. It is helping me in my struggle from this crisis. Sometimes, when loneliness and anxiety and dread are its peak, throwing some punches and kicks at the gym is the thought that would come first in my mind, to at least help me cool down. Aside from that, I've been doing Zen meditation for quite sometime and it aid me a lot to cool down. And I'm quite serious doing these stuffs.
Right now the pain and loneliness I'm feeling is still battering me and it might take long way to go, but I'm fighting. The thing here is that it's not happening outside me, but it's there, on the inside. I feel shit because this self-doubt has increased significantly and is actually eating me alive. My morale and self-esteem has been damaged. I'm having a hard time to move out of bed every morning and I'm feeling hopeless most of the time in the past weeks.
If you, reading this, had been in this kind of Quarter-life Crisis and had survived and wish to help me in my struggle, please save me. Sometimes I don't know what to do. :-(
Going on work-out and meditating and talking to someone about what I've been through are the few that help me cool down a little bit. I'm thinking writing poetry to help me at least release the emotions I had suppressed long ago. It also was of great use in the past.
I hope I recover from this soon. I'm a little hopeless this time.
Love and Care.

2 comments:
take a vacation padi. go for some adventures. :D that would help you. :D
Sometimes I think it best to travel. Baga nasusufocate na ak didi ha tac padi.
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.