7.07.2015

Little Wins

Hi,

I'll get this straight. I am 1 year and 2 months clean from smoke now. And counting. As some of you may know this has been one of my personal struggles. I didn't quit because I am trying to be extraordinary or wanna-be the good guy, or feeling more heroic surpassing others who seemed trapped to it. I decided I'd quit because it was the right thing to do. Everyday the battle is on inside me between my ego and what I decided to do right. Tough but it's worth doing.

This is one of my little wins in life deserving of celebration. While I celebrate it because I won a battle that took place inside me, there are no balloons and cakes and flowers to signify how huge the celebration. I want to tell the world these are my biggest moments in life. And happiest.

If today it happens you also have your little wins, I want you to know I celebrate it with you.



Love and Care.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments. Let me know what's on your mind, and leave a name.